RE: [wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

I was thinking random, but if that’s an issue for Donald or others we can do alpha.

Thanks Arthur!

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 2:47 PM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,and Group discussions)
Cc: Tim Wagner; WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,and Group discussions); wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

Pieter,

Looks good. The list of adopters could be alphabetical or randomized for fairness (requires a little programming).

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Pieter Humphrey" <pieterh@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/28/2006 05:05 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Tim Wagner <twagner@xxxxxxx>

Subject

[wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

Thanks for the feedback this morning.  He’s an updated mockup for further discussion.  The “icons” are simply placeholders.
Feel free to send along your comments, or we’ll discuss at the next PMC.

Sincerely,
Pieter