Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for WTP PMC November 13, 2006 telecon

Regrets - at a W3C f2f in France.

On 11/13/06, Tim Wagner <twagner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Call info:
Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Alternate: 404-827-9098
Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

Regrets: Bob Goodman (presenting at AJAX experience) and Raghu (Oracle Open
World)

Agenda:
Community [Pieter]
EclipseCon tutorials – see last week's minutes; I also attached a PPT I made
up for my own understanding which you might find useful
Process issues [Tim]
PHP's use of WTP (see attached thread)
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
Do we need to publicize our EMF / Java SE 6 plans more widely?
1.5.2 patches, 1.5.3, and 2.0 Status [David]
162974 on the 1.5.2 update site
1.5.3 planning
2.0 / Europa status
ATF [Robert]
Dali/JPA [Neil]
JSF [Raghu]

Also, please reply-all with additional topics; I'm still catching up on
email after vacation (around 5000 messages…gulp) so apologies in advance if
I'm missing anything.