[wtp-pmc] WTP committership process

Jason,

Congratulations on your nomination and election to WTP committership!

You can find the process for becoming a new committer at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php, but I’ll summarize the critical steps:

  1. WTP PMC fills out its half of the paperwork and submits it to the EMO (done).
  2. You read and agree to abide by the committer guidelines at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php and to carry out your WTP committer duties as described by the Eclipse development guidelines and the WTP charter (http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/project-charter.html).
  3. You fill out a member committer questionnaire at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/member_committer_questionnaire.php.
  4. The EMO webmaster should let you know within a week that your CVS privileges have been granted. If you haven’t heard in that timeframe, let me know.
  5. You acknowledge (in email back to me) that your committership is for the following WTP components (per the current WTP development process guidelines):
    1. commons
    2. J[2]EE

On behalf of the WTP PMC and the WTP committers, welcome!

Tim Wagner, PMC lead

Back to the top