[wtp-pmc] EclipseCon 2007 reminder (especially tutorials)

A reminder that EclipseCon 2007 is now accepting submissions; see the instructions on this page, and scroll down to the bottom for a 2D matrix where you can select the area (likely web tools, but there are others as well) and the type of presentation (tutorial, long talk, demo, etc.)

We have a number of WTP slots to fill, and our incubating projects and features are among some of the most interesting and leading edge pieces of technology to talk about, so please consider participating. Presenting is also often a way to “convince” your employer that conference attendance is worth paying for, if you need an added incentive ;-).

The most time pressing date is for tutorials: They are due by November 1st. Please make every effort to get tutorial abstracts in early; you won’t have to prepare all the materials until later, but the sooner the PMC can review your submission, the sooner we can get started working out our portion of the program.

Thanks, and hope to see you at EclipseCon 2007!

Tim Wagner

Back to the top