[wtp-pmc] Proposed Contribution from WSO2 for Axis2

PMC Members,

I've been contacted by Sanjiva Weerawarana, the CEO of WSO2 [1], to discuss how we can add Axis2 support. WSO2 is very active in the Apache Axis2 project and would very much like to see great Eclipse support for it. This aligns well with our wish list for WTP 2.0. Our problem has been resources, but Sanjiva is offerring to provide a developer, Lahiru Sandakith, to perform the work on an ongoing basis. I expect Lahiru to graduate to committer status over time. I've put them in touch with Chris who will provide technical guidance.

[1] http://www.wso2.com/

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077