[wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, September 26, 2006 telecon

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

Regrets: Naci

Note: I’ll be doing the call from the Berkeley campus this week, and may be delayed in starting. Please begin without me if I’m late.

Agenda:

  • Community [Tim]
    • EclipseWorld submissions posted on WTP site
    • Request sent to interested parties for website to take over default QA contact for the WTP website and FAQ components (previously owned by Lawrence).
  • Process issues [Tim]
    • David’s proposals for updates to our development process
  • Requirements and 2.0 Planning
    • Reminder of calendar: 9/26 initial PMC review,
              9/29 component lead input;
              10/4 public planning call;
              10/17 2.0 initial plan publication
  • 1.5.1 and 2.0 Status (David)