Re: [wtp-pmc] Eclipse UI best practices working group .... and WTP

David,

As discussed at the meeting today, Oracle may be able to help with this role.  I'm going to call into the UI meeting tomorrow as a tentative representative while we finalize things, but I or someone from my team can probably participate to some reasonable degree.  I'll let you know where things stand later in the week.

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

I'd like us to add a quick item to Tuesday's agenda to discuss.

We (WTP) have been invited to participate in the recently formed
UI best practices working group. You can read more about the group at ... .

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Architecture_Working_Group

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ui-best-practices-working-group/maillist.html

I think for someone to represent WTP (and JSF, JPA,  and ATF)
it would not be a whole lot of extra work for a committer, and would be a great opportunity
for a committer to join in some of the "core" cross-project activities that will shape
the Europa release.

So, I'd like to discuss on Tuesday, and see if others on PMC agree.