[wtp-pmc] WTP sub-project awareness

Ian,

The WTP PMC is looking for ways to increase awareness around our sub projects – JSF, Dali/JPA, and ATF. All of these areas are receiving a great deal of attention from developers, but we have not had a corresponding influx of community members or new committers, particularly outside the existing member company lines.

Any ideas for ways we could drive awareness / engagement at all levels – end users, product and project adoption, and contributor/committer interest? I had thought of adding some banner info on the WTP website, but you may have more highly leveraged options available. Any ideas appreciated,

Tim

Back to the top