[wtp-pmc] FW: [atf-dev] Kevin Sawicki Committer Vote Results

Information on the ATF voting.

From: Robert Goodman [mailto:goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:57 PM
To: Tim Wagner
Subject: Fw: [atf-dev] Kevin Sawicki Committer Vote Results

Tim I would like to schedule a PMC committer vote for Kevin. Below is a summary of the voting. All the committers voted except Craig Becker who is no longer working on the project and Don Sedota who is on vacation. Don will be starting a leave of absents to get his MBA soon.

I have a class scheduled for Tuesday, so I won't be able to make the PMC call unless I need to be on the call to have a vote for Kevin.

   Thanks
    Bob

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx
512-838-8824    T.L. 678-8824

----- Forwarded by Robert Goodman/Austin/IBM on 08/20/2006 09:49 PM -----

Robert Goodman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/20/2006 09:47 PM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion" <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[atf-dev] Kevin Sawicki Committer Vote Results

Kevin has been voted as a
committer to ATF.

Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

Robert Goodman  - yes
Javier Pedemonte  - yes
Adam L. Peller - yes
Gino Bustelo - yes

Here is the link to the original nomination

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00093.html

Here are links to the all the votes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00096.html

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00095.html