RE: [wtp-pmc] Removing Committer Status for 4

Great idea – thanks.

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lawrence Mandel
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:44 PM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Cc: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions); Sharon Corbett; janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx; wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] Removing Committer Status for 4

I received a good suggestion (thanks David) to keep a list of past committers in the IP log. I've created a section for past committers at the bottom of the IP log. This section lists committers, their affiliation and the last release in which they had commit status.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 02:04 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [wtp-pmc] Removing Committer Status for 4

I've removed Phil, Vijay, Jens and Susan from the WTP IP log committer list [1] and updated their committer status and activity level in the WTP contributors pages [2].

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/ip_log.html
[2]
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/contributors.html

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 12:49 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx, janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [wtp-pmc] Removing Committer Status for 4

I've added Sharon and Janet to the cc list as they were assisting with our committer list cleanup.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 08:42 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

[wtp-pmc] Removing Committer Status for 4

Dearest Webmasters,

The following four individuals have recently "resigned" their committer-ship status from WTP
(as per notes to WTP PMC).

So ... can you please remove them from the appropriate CVS and bugzilla access lists?

(And, let me know if there's some procedure other than just sending you a note I should be following).

Jens Lukowski

Phil Avery
Vijay Bhadriraju

Susan Yeshin