[wtp-pmc] For the Record: Committer Status - Vijay Bhadriraju

FYI, forwarding this note (since pmc list requires subscription)

Vijay, thanks very much! ... best of luck.

__________________

Dear PMC,

Due to changes in job roles and responsibilities, I will not be able to contribute anymore to the WTP project and willing to give up my WTP committership. Being a committer to the WTP project has always given me pride and pleasure committing to the project and i will miss it , if a need or wish arises then i will be making contributions through other channels like newsgroups and mailing list.

Thank you for having me as a committer.

Regards, Vijay

Vijay Bhadriraju
PvC IMS Partner Technical Enablement