[wtp-pmc] For the Record: WTP committer status (for Phil Avery)

FYI, forwarding this note from (since pmc list requires subscription)

Phil, thanks very much for your help (over the years! and then with WTP!)

To members of the WTP-PMC,

Since I've been inactive on the WTP Project for quite some time now, and since as my attention is going to be dedicated elsewhere for the foreseeable future, I don't think it makes sense for me to maintain committer status.  I think it's fair to remove any access rights I had to the WTP project at this point in time.

WTP was a great working experience for me. Working with a such diverse team in terms of personalities and geographies was truly rewarding. Thanks.  In the event I feel any sort of withdrawl symptoms, I'll be sure to contribute through more conventional means: bug reports, patches, testing, and so on.

Regards,
Phil Avery

Back to the top