[wtp-pmc] draft 1.5 "full" release slidedeck

As we discussed a few meetings back, the EMO needs a full release review slidedeck. Attached please find my amalgam of the 1.0 release deck and the 1.5 appreviated format we submitted as part of the Callisto review.

I need any comments, corrections, or additions you’d like to see no later than our Tuesday morning call. I’ve shared the draft form with Anne Jacko (Bjorn’s assistant) pending PMC ratification of the final version.

Thanks,

-t