[wtp-pmc] ATF (AJAX Tooling Framework) Project call for participation

Board members,

At the meeting in Chicago we talked briefly about building community around the ATF project within WTP. AJAX is an area of interest for many of the Eclipse member companies, but to date this project has been 100% IBM staffed, and there are currently many interesting features that we do not have resources to pursue. From the WTP PMC perspective, I am anxious to see the project grow into a more heterogeneous effort that reflects the wider Eclipse community and one that helps showcase our leading edge technologies vis a vis Netbeans. We’ll be making planning documents available shortly, but now is a great time to help influence those plans.

If you know of companies, committers, or other interested parties who would like to participate in ATF at any level, please let me know. Robert Goodman (cc’ed), who’s been leading this project from within IBM, is a great point of contact for technical questions, and he or I are more than welcome to help field inquiries about participation.

Thanks,

Tim Wagner

Back to the top