[wtp-pmc] WTP PMC telecon agenda for Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

This is the start of our “cycling” agenda, so the order is different than usual: we’ll start with sub-projects today, since we missed them last time.

Agenda:

  • JSF [Gerry[
    • Tech preview debrief/feedback
    • Planning process for next release
      1. Dates
      2. Incorporating feedback from internal review
      3. Integration of feature lists and plans with WTP mechanisms
      4. Other planning issues/concerns?
    • Graduation review planning
  • Dali/JPA [Neil]
    • Update on f2f meetings
    • Tech preview debrief/feedback
    • Planning process for next release
      1. Dates
      2. Facets, APT, and other architectural mods (incorporating feedback from internal review)
      3. Integration of feature lists and plans with WTP mechanisms
      4. Build integration
      5. Other planning issues/concerns?
    • Graduation review planning
  • ATF [Robert]
    • Community building plan and awareness issues (EMO concerns)
    • Planning process for initial release (tech preview)
      1. Dates
      2. Integration of feature lists and plans with WTP mechanisms
      3. Build integration
      4. Other planning issues/concerns?
  • Community review [Lawrence]
  • Process issues and scheduling [Tim]
  • Requirements and 2.0 Planning (Jochen)
    • Component-level plans
  • 1.5.1 Status (David)
  • 1.0.3 Rampdown status (David)

Back to the top