RE: [wtp-pmc] IP log review needed

You guessed right. If I remember correctly I listed you (Tim) as the PMC member.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/18/2006 10:54 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-pmc] IP log review needed

Done. But I couldn’t remember…did you, Arthur, or I “sign” as the committer for the logo contribution? I listed you, but please let me know if I guessed wrong ;-).

WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Re: [wtp-pmc] IP log review needed

Tim,

Is it appropriate to include information about the WTP logo contribution on this page? A contribution questionnaire was filled out and Janet did approve of the contribution.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/18/2006 12:41 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-pmc] IP log review needed

WTP PMC members,

Please review the updated IP log at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/ip_log.html.

The following changes have been made:

  • WTP committer list updated
  • New committer lists added for incubating sub projects
  • Statement of CVS access for sub project committers and leads (I believe I captured our standing policy accurately, but please review this language in particular and let me know if you believe otherwise.)
  • 3rd party software list updated
  • Issues under review updated
  • List of contribution questionnaires recently reviewed added (particularly applicable to incubating sub-projects).

Note that the latter have several missing pieces of information; I’m working with the sub-project leads to complete that section as well as finishing the list of JSF committers.

In the meantime, if there are other omissions or any inaccuracies, please let me know immediately.

Thanks,

-t