RE: [wtp-pmc] Open server adapter contributions

I can promise you that the Eclipse Foundation cares deeply that we do not use the logos or trademarks of any company without their prior written consent. In the case of a specific Apache project (e.g. Geronimo), Apache does have stringent trademark guidelines in place that we would need to follow as well.

>  * Only the organization who owns a logo/trademark can associate it
>with a server runtime. This is necessary to protect the rights of the
>owner.

I don't think this is necessary for open source projects with friendly licenses such as Apache.

Back to the top