Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, April 25th WTP PMC telecon

To follow on David's suggestion that we reuse the schemas and DTDs included in org.eclipse.equinox.servlet.api, there are a few schemas and DTDs included in the package that we can likely make use of. From an IP perspective, the included web-app_2_3.dtd file [1] is of interest. This file contains the same or a very similar copyright statement to most (if not all) the Sun J2EE schemas and DTDs.

Tim - This is the ammo I suggested you use for the request to bundle the J2EE schemas and DTDs in WTP.

Of course if proper due diligence was not performed and these schemas and DTDs need to be removed from the equinox.servlet.api plug-in we are not really much worse off without the few of them. The bulk of the schemas and DTDs are not included and will still need to be pulled into WTP from the remote site.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.equinox.servlet.api/javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/25/2006 08:53 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, April 25th WTP PMC telecon

Call Info: 866-214-3176 or 404-827-9098. Access code 8870689.
Call time: 7-8am PDT.

Agenda:
  • Community
    • Project Antoine update
    • Procedural Items
    • Requirements (Jochen)
      • 1.0.2: Confirm ship date/time and website update (COB today? Wednesday?)
      • 1.5 / Callisto  (RC1a Callisto staging, RC2 status)
        • OOM errors – any updates from our discussion last week?
        • Architecture (David)
        • JSF (Raghu)
        • ATF (Craig)
        • Dali (Shaun/Neil)
        • Additional topics

        Attendance:
        Craig Becker has been invited to the WTP PMC call to represent ATF.
        Dali leadership (Shaun/Neil) has a standing invite through incubation exit to join the calls.