Re: [wtp-pmc] Package name for JSF project..

Yes, Bjorn did suggest the 'wtp.jsf' packaging, though I wasn't thinking of the package prefix as something that the EMO regulates!
-Raghu

David M Williams wrote:

Raghu, can you clarify .. are you saying that the Eclipse Foundation (e.g. Bjorn)  assigned to you "org.eclipse.wtp.jsf" ?

If so, then I misread originally.

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2006 01:52 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-pmc] Package name for JSF project..

Hi,

We currently use the prefix, org.eclipse.wtp.jsf, in the package name
and plugin ID. However, once we exit incubation, I believe the project
will be a component of jst and hence the right prefix would be
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.

I need guidance on the following:
1) Is, org.eclipse.jst.jsf, the right package name for the project?
2) Can we defer the refactoring to post1.5 release?

Thanks
Raghu