Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, April 4th telecon

Have I missed the call was it at 8 or 9 PST? My time is kind of messed up due to DST.

*Call Info: 866-214-3176 or 404-827-9098. Access code 8870689.*

* *

*Agenda:*

    * Community
          o Weekly report
    * Hot bug process (held over)
          o Please review the proposal
            <http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/hot_bug_process.html>
          o My notes below
    * Build coordination
    * 1.0.2 Status
    * 1.5 / Callisto
          o M6 / build progress
o Callisto testing * Requirements (Jochen)
    * Architecture (David)
    * JSF (Raghu)
    * ATF (Craig)
    * Dali (Shaun/Neil)
    * Additional topics

*Attendance:*

Craig Becker has been invited to the WTP PMC call to represent ATF.

Dali leadership (Shaun/Neil) has a standing invite through incubation exit to join the calls.

*Hot Bug Process Comments (twagner):*

    * Re: “justify…”line – “provide rationale, with indication of
      impact” might be preferable wording.
    * If the bug is taken off the hot list, then we also need to
      remove the proxy.
    * Clarify the final point – the set of bugs reviewed by the PMC is
      the set of [hot_bug_request]’s for which no [hot_bug] proxy has
      been created, and the PMC can review this list at any time
      (i.e., waiting until the cutoff date is not a requirement).
    * Minor: “targetted” spelling.