[wtp-pmc] Re: eclipse.org disk quota notice

We will clean up some of the older I-builds but it seems our needs are also getting close to our quote cane increase it (maybe double it)?
Naci,

Your disk quota on eclipse.org for group 'webtools' is almost reached.

'webtools' is currently using 18.88 GB and the quota is set at 19.53 GB.
Please check your files and erase any files that are no longer in use or are no longer needed.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your disk quotas,
please send an email to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top