[wtp-pmc] New WTP Committership Requests

Richard, Kate, and Rob:

Your election results having been positive and the WTP having reviewed and approved those results, you are now committers-elect. I have filled out and submitted paperwork on behalf of the WTP PMC for each of you; however, you must each fill out your own paperwork as well.

Please read http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php, then complete http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/member_committer_questionnaire.php. (This is item #4a – you all work for a member company in good standing ;-)

If you have any questions about the process, please let me know. Allow one week for the EMO to finalize paperwork and assign you commit rights; if you have not received word in that time (assuming you fill out the form above today), then please let me know so I can get a revised ETA. The Foundation’s IT staff are backlogged from EclipseCon work, and so may take slightly longer than usual to process these requests.

Congratulations on your election results, and we look forward to having you join the WTP committers shortly.

Tim Wagner, on behalf of the WTP PMC

Back to the top