Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, March 20th telecon

We should start spelling out some "hatching" criteria for JSF and Dali. I am looking for tutorials for both so I can personally kick the tires. Raghu has already posted one which I will try asap. I encourage all PMC members to personally evaluate these incubators.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2006 12:41 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday, March 20th telecon

Call Info: NO CALL. This is a face-to-face meeting at the Santa Clara Convention Center Hyatt.

Agenda:
  • Community
    • Reminder of upcoming events at EclipseCon, sprint and tutorial debrief, Eclipse Review available (with WTP article)
    • Procedural items
    • Committer votes. We will vote to approve Kate’s nomination and those for Richard and Rob conditioned on the remaining votes. (See summary below.)
    • 1.0.2 Status
      • Platform 3.1.3 to coordinate against?
      • Endgame reprise
      • 1.5 / Callisto
        • Callisto testing by component leads (re-run JUnit and smoke tests in context of all the other projects)
        • M6 status
        • Release review – last week of May / first week of June?
        • Requirements (Jochen)
        • Architecture (David)
        • JSF (Raghu)
          • Discussion of build coordination and M6 release synchronization (including Dali)
          • Additional topics

          Election Summary as of 9pm PST 3/20:

          Kate Price
          Nominated by: Lawrence Mandel on 3/13
          Election closed 3/20
          Additional +1s from: Arthur Ryman, David Williams, Amy Wu, Chris Brealey, Jeffrey Liu, John Lanuti, Craig Salter

          Richard Mah
          Nominated by: Craig Salter on 3/14
          Election closes 3/21
          Additional +1s from: Arthur Ryman, David Williams, Chuck Bridgham, Amy Wu, Chris Brealey, Lawrence Mandel, Jeffrey Liu, Der Ping Chou, David Lauzon, Keith Chong

          Rob Frost
          Nominated by: Chuck Bridgham on 3/16
          Election closes 3/23
          Addition +1s from: Konstantin Komissarchik, Arthur Ryman, Tim Wagner, David Williams, Tim deBoer, Vijay Bhadriraju, Gorcem Ercan