[wtp-pmc] Request for time at PMC meeting to introduce the WTP usability study

Leah Findlater, a University of British Columbia PhD student, is about to start a usability study based on WTP. I'd like to request 5-10 minutes at this coming Tuesday's (Feb. 14) PMC meeting to introduce Leah and let her give the PMC a short overview of the study, its goals, and its requirements in order to educate the PMC on what she's going to be up to and get your 'blessing'.

If I don't hear any objections for this coming week I'll invite Leah to join us at 10am EST.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top