Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for February 7, 2006 telecon

Tim,

Sorry I can't call in today. If the PMC takes a vote on the 1.0.1 release schedule, my position is that quality in this case is the primary motive so we should allow time for Tim deBoer to address the outstanding problems in 1.0.1 if he has fixes in hand. However, we should not open up the release to allow any additional fixes unless they are for serious problems. i.e. we do need to stabilize the release and ship it in a timely fashion so we can fully concentrate on 1.5.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2006 11:46 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Agenda for February 7, 2006 telecon

Call Info: 866-214-3176 or 404-827-9098. Access code 8870689.

Agenda:
  • Community report (if Lawrence is available)
  • Procedural items
  • Release status and build issues (Naci)
    • Potential slip to enable server issues to be resolved
    • Requirements (Jochen)
    • JSF status (Raghu)
    • Additional topics

    Arthur and David sent their regrets, and I’m on the road this week, so I’m hoping to keep the call short tomorrow.