[wtp-pmc] Agenda for January 31st, 2006 telecon

Call Info: 866-214-3176 or 404-827-9098. Access code 8870689.

Agenda:

  • Invited Guests: Craig Becker (IBM) will be joining our call to discuss the proposed AJAX tooling project and its incubation site. (See attached email/slide deck.)
  • Community report (Lawrence)
  • Procedural items
  • 1.0.1 status
  • 1.5
    • Status
    • Planning document. Outstanding threads:
      1. Web services and standards adoption statement (ChrisB)
      2. Generic server changes (Gorkem)
      3. Feature plans (David)
      4. Validation improvements (Neejam)
      5. Discussion of shutdown cycle.
      6. Request from JBoss (Marshall) to provide at least documentation on 3.1 incompatibility areas.
  • Architecture
  • Requirements
  • JSF status
  • Additional topics