[wtp-pmc] Hot Bug Status - RC4 Decision

I received some additional Hot Bugs requests. Here are the ones that have not been formally defered yet:

119939 maj P2 sinan.konya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx danjou@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.serv --- Error when publishing Dynamic web app to Websphere 6
120109 blo P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx sppatel2@xxxxxxxxx ASSI jst.serv 1.0 M10 Unable to download Geronimo server
120280 cri P2 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx fgiust@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.j2ee 1.0 M10 "Could not publish to the server" on wtp 1.0rc2
120267 cri P2 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx wakao@xxxxxxxxxx NEW wst.sse 1.0 M10 NPE when calling DocumentCSS#getOverrideStyle()

For 119939, I haven't heard back from Sinan yet. Naci - can you please followup on this? Thx. I'll investigate the impact of defering this to 1.0.1.

For 120109, the fix is really just a temporary workaround for a demo. I believe Sachin can live with a patch, so we should probably defer this to 1.0.1.

For 120280, Tim deBoer provided a patch. I am waiting to hear back from Tim and/or Chuck on this with a fix/defer recommendation.

For 120267,  I believe we can defer this to 1.0.1. I am waiting for a fix/defer recommendation from David.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411