Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla?

Bjorn/Denis,

If you move the components to Web Tools, please just create a single jst.jsf component. The JSF tools will be a component of the JST subproject and we don't have seperate components for ui and core at the Bugzilla level (just at the Feature level).

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/28/2005 04:29 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

"Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx
cc
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla?

Raghu,
This is because we accidentally created the JSF Bugzilla component under
Technology instead of WebTools.  I'm in cc'ing the webmasters on this
email so that they can fix this.

Denis, Matt,
Could you move the JavaServer Faces component from Technology to
Webtools (in Bugzilla)? Thanks.