>From now on, I'll generate this report for every I-build we declare.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krause, Jochen
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:24 PM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: AW: [wtp-pmc] reminder: release review slide edits needed w/in 30hours

Tim,

some minor corrections / additions:

slide 9: the link to the tutorials should be eclipse.org/webtools not eclipse.org/wtp

slide 11: we should add extension point documentation

slide 21: Innoopract is with double n - one is missing

One general question: should we talk about the ratio of subsystems offering api vs those that don't (that might be a question at the release review).

Jochen