[wtp-pmc] JSF status call + project website updated..

Hi,

We will have the status call at 11.00 AM PDT.

The Project website (http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/index.html) has been updated. Some sections of the site still need content and will be updates soon. Status call info and notes from the past status meetings can be found here: http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/dev_status/index.html

Thanks
Raghu

Hi,

We will hold the status meeting every Monday to avoid any confusion. Here is the default agenda for the coming weeks:

1) Project Status Update - Raghu (Max. 10 mins)
2) Feedback on Milestone 1 Features
3) Issues

I am updating the website and plan to post the meeting minutes there.

Thanks
Raghu

Conference Info:
Start Date: October 17th, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM PDT
Frequency: Every week, on Monday, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM PDT

Conference Call info:

Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
 From the AMER region dial:
1-888-967-2253
+1-650-607-2253

 From the APAC region dial: