Re: [wtp-pmc] August 23rd telecon agenda

Addition to the agenda:

- Location of the server development plugin

Mike’s proposed deltas to the Charter language are in the attached email thread.

*From:* Tim Wagner
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:53 AM
*To:* 'WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)'; raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [wtp-pmc] August 23rd telecon agenda

Welcome back to the weekly WTP PMC calls!

*Agenda:*

    * Community update and 0.7 release feedback
    * 0.7.1 status and planning
    * 1.0 release planning (see attached)
    * releng issues (see attached)
    * charter revision amendment from Mike Milinkovich
    * requirements update/planning
    * architecture update/planning
    * other items

I’m just returned from vacation, so apologies in advance if I’ve missed agenda items…still working through the 1000’s of emails that accrued.