RE: [wtp-pmc] Request for a 0.7 maintenance release

Tim,

I hope WTP 0.7 will be completely insensitive to the Eclispe 3.1 version. We should only permit NL fixes.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/28/2005 12:26 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-pmc] Request for a 0.7 maintenance release

I spoke to John Wiegand today about the timing of 3.1.1. He described their current schedule as “October or November”. This implies significant risk of our 0.7.1 slipping into the rampdown phase for 1.0, and it would be prudent to instead consider shipping 0.7.1 earlier and on top of 3.1.