[wtp-pmc] Re: Larry Isaacs committer status

PMC Members,

I request that we ratify the vote in favour of making Larry Isaacs a committer. Let's discuss this at the PMC meeting on Tuesday. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Timothy Deboer/Toronto/IBM

06/03/2005 05:53 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Larry Isaacs committer status

Hi Arthur,

As you've seen on the WTP mailing list, I proposed Larry Isaacs as a committer. He received 4 positive votes (yourself, Gorkem Ercan, Nitin Dahyabhai, and myself) and no negative votes. I beleive that quialifies him as to be accepted as a committer, and I would appreciate it if you would take him forward to the PMC.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)