Re: [wtp-pmc] agenda for May 10, 2005 PMC call

The requirements for performance testing are as follows:

1. Performance run will be performed on a local machine in Toronto. The performance data will be backed up locally.
2. We require a new machine hosted by Eclipse Foundation and available on the Internet to host the performance database and Web app for queries and reporting. This machine should be: Linux, 1.5 GHz, 1 GB, 80 GB disk with Tomcat and Derby installed. We need HTTP access for the Web app and FTP and remote Derby access to upload the Web app and performance measurements. We'll use the Eclipse Performance Framework for the database. We require a single node only. We do not anticipate a high workload. If the machine fails, we will restore it from our local backup. No failover is requirement.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/09/2005 09:57 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

<wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-pmc] agenda for May 10, 2005 PMC call

Agenda:
  • Update on ecosystem, messaging, and help status (Lawrence)
  • Release notification and planning (finalize 1.1 requirements and messaging)
  • Update from Architecture group (David)
  • Update from Requirements group (Jochen)
  • Discussion of new consumers / potential projects
  • Update on performance testing requirements (Arthur)
  • Open mic (time permitting; other items will be deferred to future meetings)

Tim

Dr. Tim Wagner
Senior Manager for Open Source IDE and Language Tools
Phone: 206.926.2945

Tim.Wagner@xxxxxxx
  BEA Systems, Inc.
999 North Northlake Way

Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206.675.8250

www.bea.com

Weblogic Workshop: Leading edge tools for J2EE and Web developers.