[wtp-pmc] agenda for April 26th WTP PMC call

  • Update on ecosystem, messaging, and help status (Lawrence)
  • M4 Readiness review
  • PMC review of current WTP API status and statistics
  • Update from Architecture group (David)
  • Jochen’s requirements discussion:

There is a requirement for a release containing no more provisional API after 1.0. There was a discussion at the requirements group if it is feasible to have a 1.1 release towards the end of this year, primarily targeting API, performance, usability. In parallel or after 1.1 we might tackle a release (1.5 or 2.0) for July 2006?

As this is a very general decision I would like to discuss this topic at this weeks PMC call and move ahead with the requirements planning in sync with the PMC decision.

  • Open mic (time permitting; other items will be deferred to future meetings)

Dr. Tim Wagner
Senior Manager for Open Source IDE and Language Tools
Phone: 206.926.2945

BEA Systems, Inc.
999 North Northlake Way

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206.675.8250

Weblogic Workshop: Leading edge tools for J2EE and Web developers.