From: François Fornaciari <FRANCOIS.FORNACIARI@xxxxxxxx>
To: J2EE Standard Tools developer discussions <wtp-jst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/06/2009 08:35 AM
Subject: [wtp-jst-dev] JOnAS Server Adapter contribution

Hello,

As you may know, the generic server adapter for JOnAS included in the
Eclipse WTP distribution only supports versions 4.x of JOnAS.
Some years ago, an OW2 project called "JOPE" had been created to provide
a specific server adapter for JOnAS. Now this Eclipse plugin includes
some nice features like principally the support of JOnAS 4.x and JOnAS
5.x and the support of hot deployment of web applications.
The main goal of approach is that a better visibility

So first, I would like to know if a such contribution could interrest
you and how to proceed in case of a positive response.

For more informations:
Update site:
http://jope.objectweb.org/update/jope
Current project forge: