Re: [wtp-jst-dev] jst.jsp.ui [plz help]

Generally you can find this out by looking at the plugin.xml files for the
plug-ins responsible, in this case both org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core and
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.  Unless you have more detailed questions about the
operation of those plug-ins specifically, you should make use of the
eclipse.webtools newsgroup.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing

"Hisham ElHifnawi" <hisham86@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-jst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/12/2007 11:20 AM
Please respond to
J2EE Standard Tools developer discussions <wtp-jst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-jst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-jst-dev] jst.jsp.ui [plz help]

Hello,

I need to know JSP's editor extended what extension points (like
editorConfiuration of SSE) and how can I know? thx for your help in
advance.

--
Best Regards,

Hisham ElHifnawi