RE: [wtp-jst-dev] Tomcat in SSL mode

This question would also be best asked on the Web Tools newsgroup, like your other post to the newsgroup with the same subject.  My answer to that post should get you started for this one.  I would recommend comparing the Tomcat server launch configuration in Eclipse with command line which is built to launch Tomcat outside of Eclipse to see what differences exist.  That would be the first possible source of the problem to try to eliminate.

Cheers,
Larry