[wtp-jst-dev] Extensions to an HTML or JSP editor

Hello,

I want to ask about how to add specific HTML or JSP extensions to the HTML or JSP editors. The thing is I don't want to create my own editor, I want to insert the extensions into the HTML or JSP editors of WST like adding my own attributes. Instead of modifying the source code, I want to access HTML or JSP editors from outside, but their interfaces, StructuredTextViewerConfigurationHTML or StructuredTextViewerConfigurationJSP doesn't help much. I think I would need internal changes to add my attributes, but those internal classes are mostly not public. Also, even if I use those interfaces or somehow extend the internal classes, then how will I make Eclipse to load my own extensions into the HTML or JSP editors and overwrite the existing configuration so that the existing HTML/JSP editor configuration and my own configuration do not conflict with each other?

Thanks a lot for your help..

Gokhan

Back to the top