[wtp-jst-dev] Eclipse and J2EE

I am trying to develop a J2EE application using Eclipse. Are there any examples online that demonstrate how to do this? In particular, I am having trouble mapping the structure of an EAR in Eclipse for a J2EE application that uses EJB. Seeing an example would really help.

Also, are there any tools (plugins, etc.) that can help develop J2EE applications? It would be nice to have a plugin to create the structure of a J2EE project similar to the Eclipse Tomcat plugin from Sysdeo. What about building J2EE applications in Eclipse? Is Ant the best toll to use for this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad

Back to the top