Re: [wtp-jst-dev] Re: [wtp-dev] Remote Server Support

Sounds good.. Rob should now be subscribed to wtp-jst-dev and will be commenting soon on the bug that's been opened. How does next Wednesday sound for everyone?

Arthur Ryman wrote:

Marshall,

Yes. Let's have a call. We need to get Naci and Tim to attend since they are responsible for the J2EE server component.

Naci/Tim - When would be a good time? I know everyone is busy with the M5 shutdown.

Let's move this discussion to the wtp-jst-dev list.

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top