[wtp-jst-dev] servlet

Hi,

I recently wanted to try my hands on servlets.

I downloaded the eclipse J2EE ST (jst). I copied all the plugins and feature in to eclipse.

I created a Dynamic Web Project > New J2EE Project

Then I created a servlet HelloWorld.java, Now in the eclipse environment I keep getting this problem message

The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files HelloWorld.java EDaFS_Web/JavaSource line 1 April 7, 2005 12:13:50 PM

I can compile it at the prompt and the servlet does work in

localhost:8080/EDaFS_Web/HelloWorld

But I would like to remove this error.

Thanx in advance

Venky