Re: [wtp-jst-dev] Accessing CVS repository, and JST components

Other than being the mythical birth-place of Apollo and Artemis, I have no idea what the delos site is.
(And ... to be honest, I'm not that literary ... I found that on google).
I hope nothing on our site pointed you to delos.

Just FYI, many anonymous sites require a well-formed email address as password.
(its just a courtesy thing).

But, to get to your real question ... our project, Web Tools Platform is described at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/index.html

and main download page is
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads.html

This mailing list is primarily for those developing wtp.jst, so
our news group,
is typically a better source of "getting started" questions.

(A userid/password is required for the news group, which
can be obtained from
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html).

If it's really co-development you're interested in, you'll want to check
out our "developers page" at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/main.html

Good luck,

Scott Amerson <sdamerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-jst-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/23/2004 05:17 PM

Please respond to
wtp-jst-dev

wtp-jst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-jst-dev] Accessing CVS repository, and JST components

Good afternoon,

I have installed Eclipse, and am looking to install JST components but
cannot ftp into the delos site with generic user and password.   Also,
the delos site just has a "Hello World" message..

1.) Does anyone know the current "anonymous user" access password
2.) Where can I install the JST components so that Eclipse will
recognize them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Scott

Scott Amerson
Office of Sponsored Programs
U.C. Davis School of Medicine, Dean's Office
sdamerson@xxxxxxxxxxx
530-752-5481