From: Ivar Grimstad via faces-dev <faces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 at 18:16
Subject: Re: [faces-dev] Eclipse IDE & Jakarta Faces ?
To: faces developer discussions <faces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I encourage you to post this to the WTP Faces Dev mailing list or the WTP Dev list:

Ivar

On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 4:50 PM Bernd Müller via faces-dev <faces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would appreciate this very much.

Bernd

Am 24.12.23 um 00:47 schrieb Jon via faces-dev:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Eclipse IDE supports Java Server Faces to version 2.3 (Project Facet)
>
> Is there any roadmap for Jakarta Faces for Eclipse IDE?

Prof. Dr. Bernd Müller

Ostfalia
Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
- Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel -
Fakultät Informatik
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
38302 Wolfenbüttel

Tel  +49 5331 939 31160
Fax  +49 5331 939 31004
Web  www.ostfalia.de / www.pdbm.de

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.