[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-jsf-dev] Vote for Committer status for Carlin Rogers has started
- From: portal-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of Raghunathan Srinivasan)
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:11:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This automatically generated message signals that Raghunathan Srinivasan
has nominated Carlin Rogers as a Committer on the webtools.jsf project. The
reason given is as follows:
I am pleased to nominate Carlin Rogers as a committer on the JSF Tools
Carlin has been a regular contributor to the JSF Tools project and has
played a significant role in improving the Web Page Editor. He has been
instrumental in tracking down memory leaks and performance issues in the
project and has also worked on resolving numerous deadlocks. Carlin is
expected to play an important role in enhancing the Web page Editor.
Following are some of the bugs that highlight the range of contributions
Carlin has made to the project
Bugs with patches:
- Bug 253974, Bug 269895 - WPE design view's default unknown tag converter
renders some tags poorly.
- Bug 268442, Bug 269897 - UI - Web Page Editor should provide a mechanism
so that a developer or user can change the default value for the Design
- Bug 297153, Bug 300449 - [performance] TLDCMDocumentManager repeatedly
reloads TLD from jar.
- Bug 296595 - Memory leak - MetaDataModelManager
- Bug 296596 - Memory leak - JSFAppConfigManager
Bugs logged and included analysis with suggested fixes:
- Bug 295409 - ResourceException when MetaDataModelManager tries to set a
property on a project that is closed.
- Bug 295961 - AssertionFailedException in JSP content assist for
And some enhancement requests logged:
- Bug 252861 - Add tag converter transform operation in WPE to support
generating markup depending on view mode
Please cast your votes using the Eclipse portal.
The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal: voters *must* use the
portal for the votes to be properly recorded. The voting will continue
until either all 4 existing Committers have voted or until they have been
given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least
one week). Carlin Rogers must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a
Eligible Committers must cast their votes through their My Foundation
portal page (do NOT just reply to this email; your vote will not be
correctly recorded unless you use the portal):
The project Committers eligible to vote are:
*NOTE*: Successful elections are left open for a maximum of 60 days to
allow for processing of paperwork. After that time the election will be
expired, regardless of its current status. Should papework processing on
the part of the candidate take more time than allowed, a new election will
have to be held.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>