From: Ryan Sumner [mailto:ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 12:47 PM
To: wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-jsf-dev] adding JSF libraries in 3.5

I'm sure this mailing list isn't for user questions, but I really
couldn't find any where else to go.  I cranked-up Eclipse 3.5 (jee
galileo), tried to import some of my projects to find that was I
missing my MyFaces and Tomahawk JSF libraries.  I went to
Tools->Preferences->Web->JavaServer Faces Tools to find no option for
Libraries under it.  In every other version of WTP this is the case.
I checked the docs on the wiki and couldn't find any updates to note
that this location had changed.

Is my installation foobared or has this changed in WTP3?