[wtp-jsf-dev] Question about externalizing JSF.

Hi,

I am writing to the mailing list since I could not find the jsf
newsgroup (or it is empty)

I am looking for a way to externalize the message in JSF in an automated
way similar to externalizing strings from .java files in JDT. I have
searched for "externalize jsf eclipse" (and similar) both in google in
bugzilla, but I could not find anything.
Is there a plan for such a feature? Has anyone thought about this? A
place I could start from, instead of starting from scratch will be
really greate.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kiril