[wtp-jsf-dev] Facelets Tools Project - Status?

Hi,

can anybody give a short status report about the Facelets Tools Project ?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/JSF_Facelets_Tools_Project

It seems to me that nothing happens. Today I tried to build the plugin new form the sources. But I now can't find the sources in the cvs repository any longer?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/JSF_Facelets_Tools_Project#How_to_do_I_get_it.3F

A long time ago I build a version of the Plugin from the sources http://www-02.imixs.com:8081/roller/ralphsjavablog/entry/eclipse_ganymede_maven2_facelets

and it seems my build is a little bit newer as the version which is provided at this page:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/downloads/

Who is working with the Plugin? Is there anybody who have a newer version?

thanks for feedback
ralph

--

Imixs has won the 2007 Lotus Award in the category "Best IBM Lotus Sametime Collaboration Extension".

Back to the top