[wtp-jsf-dev] Eclipse Facelets Plugin did not work after Ganymede update..?

Hi,

I have a question about the status of the Eclipse Facelets Plugin which I think is a really cool and important feature.
I have installed the Facelets Plugin as provided in this thread:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-jsf-dev/msg00333.html

I also have written a blog how to configure the plugin some months ago.

http://www-02.imixs.com:8081/roller/ralphsjavablog/entry/eclipse_ganymede_maven2_facelets

This works for me perfect until I did some Eclipse updates.
Now it seems that the plugin did not continue to work in current Ganymede release. So the feature of Code completion in a XHTML File is lost now :-(
Did you have any idea why this plugin did not work any more? Can anybody explain how to use this Plugin? Maybe I did something wrong?

I also have created a small Eclipse Distribution with the Facelets Plugin included.
https://turbo-eclipse.dev.java.net/
And in this Eclipse version the Plugin still works fine. But after updating eclipse the code completion in xhtml files break.

Thanks for any help
Ralph

Back to the top