[wtp-jsf-dev] Commit rights for Jean Choi have been expired

webtools.jsf Committers,
Raghunathan Srinivasan has requested that commit rights for Jean Choi
(jechoi) be expired.  The reason for this change is:

I understand that Jean Choi is no longer associated with this project in
her company and hence is not an active contributor. However, in recognition
of the significant contribution Jean has made to the project, we would like
to nominate her to Committer Emeritus.

To honor Jean contributions to the project, Raghunathan Srinivasan has
nominated Jean for Committer Emeritus status.

This email is simply for your information.  The EMO will take action on
this request shortly.

Back to the top